It can be challenging to find time to take care of yourself.
As a single parent (who has homeschooled my kid for the past year
during a Pandemic), who owns my own business and has aging parents,
I get it. I know what it's like to push the limits of time and find
ways to fit self-care into the nooks and crannies of life, but it
is NOT easy.
That's why this conversation with today's Man Alive podcast
guest was so inspiring to me. Dai Manuel is a 43-year old dad of
two teenage daughters, a busy entrepreneur and a community leader.
He has figured out how to be a great husband, a loving father, an
endearing friend AND prioritize his self-care habits.
Dai is the author of Whole Life Fitness
Manifesto and helps people take great care of
themselves, in less time than they imagined possible.
In this important episode, we discussed:
- The way to find more time for what you really want
- How to have a healthier mind, body and spirit in only 30
minutes a day
- The key to believing in yourself when you want to make a change
you're not confident about
- How to change your language to achieve better results
- Dai's personal struggle with losing weight and how he
courageously stepped into a healthy lifestyle
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and
lover? Take the quiz