Jul 22, 2021
Have you had experiences where you were “in the flow” — where
things were synchronistic, easy, or where your mind expanded beyond
right and wrong thinking? If you have, those tastes are powerful
and can often lead to a life-long quest to have more of that. If
you have not, there is a way to find it, both in your day-to-day
and as a larger fundamental shift in consciousness.
Today’s Man Alive podcast guest, Oren Harris, is one of the worlds
leading experts on "flow," the highly sought after, peak
performance state of consciousness known for its inherent ease,
power, grace, and next-level performance.
Oren helps high-performing leaders, entrepreneurs, and
creatives tap into the incredible power of flow and intuition to
have a profound impact on the planet through the full expression of
their souls' gifts.
In our conversation we discussed:
- What flow state is and how to access it more regularly
- Flow in day to day vs. in the larger evolutionary context
- Integrating the heart for the high performer
- What men tend to resist that actually is a doorway into
- How to gain access to greater power than your personality
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and
lover? Take the quiz