Jul 8, 2021
Today's Man Alive podcast conversation brings a range of
support for manhood, fatherhood, self-care, emerging from the
pandemic, creating supportive relationships, and more.
The reality is that even strong men struggle. There is no escape
from this, but there is a way to engage with life that shifts the
struggle into growth, inspiration, connection and service.
Dr. Vibe, has been the host and producer
of an award-winning online show, The Dr. Vibe Show™ for the last
decade. He has done over 2000 interviews with people from all over
the world and reaches 45,000 dads through his Dove Men+Care
sponsored broadcasts. His purpose is to bring clarity and purpose
to fathers and men.
Dr. Vibe is a living example of generosity and possibility. In this
episode, we discussed:
- What supports men to believe in themselves
- How to not give up on dreams, goals and desires you haven't yet
- Seeing through challenges and details to turn your visions into
- Dr Vibe's three keys to success
- How to have a conversation that goes deep, inspires and is of
great service to another
So many men try to go it alone and deny the struggles they
face. Dr. Vibe believes that "the better men are, the better the
world will be."
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and
lover? Take the quiz