Today's Man Alive podcast conversation is with Dr. John
Schinnerer, who spent the past 20 years distilling the best
research-based tools and methods to help clients overcome anxiety
and anger, and move towards a contented and purposeful life.
Dr. John was one of three experts to consult with Pixar on the
Academy Award-winning movie, Inside Out. He is a
nationally recognized speaker and an award-winning author with a
top-rated blog and over 200 radio how appearances.
For many men, stress, relationship conflict, parenting,
disappointments in sex and intimacy, can all get in the way of
consistent happiness. In this episode, Dr. John talks about how to
spend more time feeling happy, relaxed and at ease.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What happiness actually is and how to have more of it
- How to escape “man box culture” and its painful
- Realistic optimism -- what it is and why it allows you to be
- How to tune into more positive emotions so you can feel better
- Men who bring their emotions to the workplace and are respected
Connect with Dr. John
Connect with Shana James
Curious what you’d need to become a better leader and
lover? Take the quiz